Compakto Panel Returns
The Compakto Panel Return transforms your edgebanding into a one person operation. The payback period of a Compakto Panel Return is less than 18 months, even when the edgebander is used just 20 hours a week.
Reduced waiting time increases productivity: the Compakto Panel Return will automatically accumulate up to 10 panels on the roller conveyor at the end of a run, while the operator prepares the next job. The return will switch off after all boards have been returned. As soon as the next board comes off the edgebander the Compakto Panel Return will automatically turn back on.
Compakto Panel Returns are modular, reversible and fit any edgebander or profile sander. Made up of fully self-contained units that plug together, Compakto Panel Return conveyors are simple to install, shift or adapt to another edgebander.
Edgebanders with which the Compakto Panel Returns have been installed include Biesse, HOLZ-HER, Brandt, SCM, OTT, IMA and Stefani.
Compakto offers four options for Panel Returns
These Compakto Panel Return options are an indication for our standard models only. Please contact us to discuss the perfect Compakto Panel Return option for your edgebander.
Benefits of a Compakto Panel Return
- Edging cost reduction as the Compakto Panel Return transforms your edgebanding into a one person operation.
- Simplified quality control as the edgebander operator can check the quality of every panel that comes off the machine.
- Easy installation thanks to a modular system that does not require heavy machinery to install and allows reversible fit to any edgebander.
- Variable track speed to keep up with any edgebander with a track speed up to 25m/min without increasing the gap between the panels.
- Low maintenance thanks to rubber sleeved aluminium rollers that protect the delicate surface of panels and sealed ball bearings ensure quiet running of the panel return.
- Increased productivity by reduction of waiting time. Automatic accumulation of up to 10 panels at the end of a run, while the operator prepares the next job.
- Risk reduction and prevention of back injuries due to minimized operator lifting and adjustable conveyor height.